Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Welcome

Just wanted to say welcome back to all my previous students & Hello to new students enrolled in the South Cobb High School Construction & Occupational Safety Fundamentals courses.

I hope we can make this a great year, add some excitement, learn together & most importantly "have fun" doing it!

If your new to the coursework, you can earn a certification from NCCER.org and continue from there learning hands on skills in the Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry trades. There will be opportunity to hear from our sponsors at CEFGA on apprentice programs as well as other local industry guest speakers.

I am going to try to make this blog as interactive as possible, perhaps even giving out employability points or weekly graded assignments based upon what I create here. So please check back often and leave me some productive feedback.

- Mr. G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert punchline here ________

Insert punchline here ________

Hey Cedrick, watch these two clowns...

Hey Cedrick, watch these two clowns...

How close it came? I think it got there!

How close it came? I think it got there!

Hope it's non-nuclear!

Hope it's non-nuclear!

And she is wearing her ANSI Z87.1 glasses!

And she is wearing her ANSI Z87.1 glasses!